วันอังคารที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

IRON MAN 2 Speed Painting/Digital Painting using Photoshop (Original Music)

IRON MAN 2 Speed Painting/Digital Painting using Photoshop (Original Music) Video Clips. Duration : 2.10 Mins.


I've watched quite a few Speed Painting videos lately so I decided to do one of my own. I just recently watched Iron Man 2 and I enjoyed it so much that I decided to paint Robert Downey Jr. I combined two different Iron Man film wallpapers to get a look that I wanted. After watching the second Iron Man Speed Painting video by Nico Di Mattia I was inspired to post. I would like to say thank you to Stephanie Valentin and IDRAWGIRLS.com for their amazing Photoshop tutorials on digital painting as well as Mark Crilley for his amazing traditional pencil and paper Manga drawing tutorials. The music in this video was written by me and created in FL Studio 8(formely Fruity Loops) using the Edirol Orchestral VST(Can't afford East West Quantum Leap) and MusicLab's RealGuitar VST. I was going for an Epic sounding instumental(Epic Beat) or a Dramatic Hero film type of sound. I'm very new to this style of music but I really enjoy it. Anyway I hope that you enjoy my first Speed Painting video and my first attempt at an Epic Orchestral instrumental. I plan on posting many more Digital Paintings as well as How to draw videos so that as I learn I can pass it on. So Rate, Comment/Discuss, and Subscribe for more. Thanks for watching! Tools: Photoshop CS4 Wacom Bamboo FUN (Graphics Tablet) FL Studio 8 (Fruity Loops) Edirol HQ-OR Orchestral MusicLab RealGuitar Adobe After Effects CamStudio Windows Movie Maker(Trust me, I know)

Tags: speed, painting, iron, man, fl, studio, epic, beat, instrumental, photoshop, wacom, tablet, digital, art, jarered, morgan, how, to, draw, tutorial, lesson, slantze, drawing, cartoon, heroes

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น