วันศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

How to Draw & Paint Eyes - A Digital Painting Tutorial using Corel Painter & Wacom tablet

How to Draw & Paint Eyes - A Digital Painting Tutorial using Corel Painter & Wacom tablet Tube. Duration : 4.73 Mins.


In this digital painting tutorial, I go through the process of drawing a set of eyes in black and white, and the brushes used in Corel Painter. I work with a Wacom pen tablet, which enables me to use it as I would a pencil, pen or paint brush. I show some drawing fundamentals to begin the drawing, which then turns into a painting. Drawing Book - Drawing Basics & Fundamentals www.lulu.com ****************************** Tools used: Corel Painter 11; Wacom Intuos 3. Song: "Art Impressions" by Juan Solorzano with Acid Music Studio 8. Sketch2Draw (My Drawing Website): www.sketch2draw.com JSolorzanoArt: www.jsolorzanoarts.com

Tags: drawing, painting, look, eyes, artist, software tutorial, speed, drawings, sketch, photoshop, face, eyelashes, makeup, beauty, cosmetics, female face, iris, eyelids, pupils, eyebrows, Draw, Eye, nose, jsolorzano, Arts

ร้านแนะนำ : ปลาสวยงาม วิตามินปลาอโรวาน่า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น