วันอังคารที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet - Special Edition, 3 / 4 Finger Support, [Part 1] The Unboxing

Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet - Special Edition, 3 / 4 Finger Support, [Part 1] The Unboxing Tube. Duration : 5.00 Mins.


Introducing the newly released Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet - Special edition with 3 and 4 finger support! This version is only available atm. in Europe and China. Don't ask me why. But PM me if you would like me to ship one to you. I'm more than happy to help :) My apologize for claiming it to be thinner than a magazine, well that's a lie :D, but its really close! Part two [Testing the sexy beast] and Part three [Apple Trackpad Killer?] coming reaaally soon, subscribe!

Tags: Wacom, Bamboo, Tablet, Touch and Pen, Pen, Special, trackpad, four finger, three finger, best, small

ขายยาทาเล็บ : ปลาตะพัต aqua plus ปลาสวยงาม

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น