วันเสาร์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Audi R8 car in Microsoft Paint - drawn using touchpad

Audi R8 car in Microsoft Paint - drawn using touchpad Tube. Duration : 6.17 Mins.


I wanted to try something a bit different to most of the other car drawings on here, so chose a reference photo with a more unusual angle and with reflections of loads of buildings in the panels. I started sketching it out, but on realising how long it was going to take, I just left it for ages. Now I have a new laptop, rather than a desktop, and decided to upload it into there to have a go at finishing it. The only problem being I don't own a mouse for this laptop, so its all been done with the touchpad on there- not a mouse, or a graphics tablet. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, haha. The time taken to complete it was around 4 hours, over two evenings. I'm not so sure about what I think of the final result, but hey ho. Please comment and rate! Music: Six Days - DJ Shadow My Life Be Like- Gritz

Keywords: Audi, R8, Car, Microsoft, Paint, MS, Speed, Painting, Sketch, Drawing, Vehicle, Supercar

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น