วันศุกร์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Bird and The Worm - Wolf Digital Speed Painting

The Bird and The Worm - Wolf Digital Speed Painting Video Clips. Duration : 6.87 Mins.


The one I did before this one was much better, but anyhow... I tried my hand at digital painting. This one is of an arctic wolf. Took me around 4 hours. O_o" Please do not ask how I did "anything" in this video. I am exhausted, and how you paint is your own. Google is a good way to find techniques. Try that. Sorry if any of this sounds rude. I'm not in a good mood, to put it lightly. Shading could have been better, but it's pretty decent for someone like me. I mean, it's alright based on how long I've been drawing and my skill level and technique and all of that other crap. Hey, if you guys like this type of video (painting, and not line art/coloring/shading), let me know. I'll make whatever types of videos you guys like. =] Picture is on my dA. XxXjoannXxX.deviantart.com Sorry if you are one of my watchers. I got really fed up with trying to move accounts, so I just left it alone. Song listed at the beginning of the video. I used Adobe Photoshop 7, a Wacom Bamboo Craft graphic tablet, BSR Screen Recorder 4, and Windows Movie Maker. I do not own the audio. kthnx youtube

Keywords: wolf, speed, paint, digital, painting

ป้ายกำกับ : arowana วิตามินปลา aqua plus

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น