วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

The Animatage

The Animatage Video Clips. Duration : 7.37 Mins.


720p h264 download: www.filefront.com Here it is, The Animatage. This is the result of countless hours of painstaking and often very tedious work. This project is edited by me and captured by SillyGoose, because at the time I started I did not have an HD capture card. Due to the recent acquisition of a BlackMagic Intensity Pro, I have also capped a few of my own angles. This montage showcases a selection of clips that make me smile, and nothing else. When I started this project ten months ago they were probably reasonably decent, but now thanks to the release of Dutchy's montage they might as well be clips from Call of Duty, so unworthy of comparison are they. Hopefully this montage can appeal to more than just your desire to see Halo at its best, as I feel that is where its strength lies. I originally had the idea to do a montage with a custom HUD about two years ago, and did an experimental video with altered medals but nothing on this scale before. This is a complete HUD change, including medals, icons and even radar. The only aspects of the HUD I have omitted are things that take ages to implement but add nothing to gameplay - namely, the timer and the text feed on the bottom left. Everything else is there. This project has quite frankly been a nightmare, and the cause of many a headache for both myself and Goose. I unwisely edited the first half in Ulead Video Studio, which is why some of it seems choppy - it appears Ulead is totally inept at slowing down clips, and ...

Keywords: The, Animatage, halo, xbox, 360, custom, hud, montage, bungie, reach, h3f, forum, movie, competition, animated

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : aquabac Aqua Herb

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น