วันอังคารที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

12012 japanese portrait drawing in opencanvas/photoshop

12012 japanese portrait drawing in opencanvas/photoshop Video Clips. Duration : 5.45 Mins.


The first half of the video got corrupt ]: *wacks head against puter* I need new screen recording software tbh. Or at least an upgrade. Well this is a member of the j-rock band called 12012 (though the song isnt by them its circle of fear by HIM). I found this awesome pic on the left and just HAD to paint it. It's actually my first realistic digital portrait so I hope I can get better in time..still I thought the outcome was satisfactory for now. I used the smaller picture for reference all the way through, you can see how i scrolled around it and kept it constantly in view so I could make my own version as precise as possible. I started with a very brief white outlined layer and used that as a rough guideline when adding colour. That's the white layer you can see disappearing and re-appearing thoroughout (I kept hiding it so as to see the full effect WITHOUT the horrid outline so as to better see the final result) Took about 5 hours in total. I'm actually still working on this picture as I'm going to make it a full body. But for the purpose of this video, it is just a portrait painting. The full length picture will be up in a few days or so on my deviantart account at www.xcryptionx.deviantart.com As always, I used a Wacom Intuos 3 graphics tablet and OpenCanvas 4.5 Plus, Camtasia to record So no need to ask :P

Keywords: japanese, portrait, j-rock, j-pop, 12012, opencanvas, photosop, drawing, digital, painting, tutorial

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : ตู้ปลา aquabac ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น