วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Drawing Sharp and Skye in Photoshop CS2

Drawing Sharp and Skye in Photoshop CS2 Tube. Duration : 4.75 Mins.


Anticipated Questions: 1) Is Sharp/Skye a boy or a girl? A: Sharp is a female dominant hermaphrodite, meaning she is technically both genders at once (which is why she has a sheath and all that) but is predominantly female in behavior. Skye, by contrast, is a normal female saluki. 2) Why do you color Sharp twice? A: Because I'm by no means perfect at anything I do and, foolishly, I decided to close the document I was coloring without saving it. So, I had to redo all of the coloring that was not saved. This is why, when working in Photoshop, saving constantly is must. You never know what stupid thing you might do. 3) Do you use a tablet? A: For this and most of my recent videos, yes. But most of my earlier videos were done with a mouse. The tablet does not make the artist, so it honestly doesn't matter what I use. The skills come from me: not the tools or the programs. I'm the artist. 4) What kind of tablet do you have? A: A Wacom Intuos 3. Which is also stated in the credits. However, do not go out and beg your parents for a tablet. My Intuos cost 250 American Dollars and I ONLY purchased it because I am currently attending art school for animation. If you are 13 and drawing from your parent's comp, YOU DO NOT NEED A TABLET. For the price of even the cheapest one, you can get two sets of artist quality colored pencils or one satisfactory scanner. Do that instead. 5) I can't see what you're doing, the vid is too fast. How do you do *such and such*? A: This video was NOT ...

Keywords: Sharp, Skye, dog, shepherd, mix, drawing, Ginga, oc, love, couple, Avyris

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น