วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Spider-Man Speed Drawing with a Wacom Tablet

Spider-Man Speed Drawing with a Wacom Tablet Video Clips. Duration : 4.18 Mins.


This is my second attempt at capturing myself using Painter and a Wacom tablet. I tried not to spend too much time with it as this is just a test run for more complex stuff I plan to do later on. So it's a little rough, it's not perfect but there's more, hopefully better, stuff coming in the future. I'm not expert at Painter so this is also a little bit of me trying to figure stuff out on the fly. I captured this directly from my monitor using CamStudio which is a pretty damn good program (and free). The video is sped up to go about 150% faster than the original which was about 24 minutes long. If you have requests, throw them in the comments and check out my drawings and stuff at my website: www.sebastianvonbuchwald.com

Tags: corel, painter, spider-man, speed drawing, wacom, capture, camstudio

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : aqua plus

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น