วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Photoshop Walkthrough for Beginners - Part 1

Photoshop Walkthrough for Beginners - Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 36.67 Mins.


This tutorial covers: -An introduction to the basics of the Photoshop interface (layers, basic tools, basic windows) -A simple walkthrough for making a basic drawing in Photoshop (sketching, inking, and coloring) COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR A REASON. Unless you cannot understand what I'm saying or have a reasonable question that I did NOT address here, I don't expect to be flooded with people asking me what brushes are or where to buy Photoshop. Please take some initiative and use this tutorial as a reference, NOT your only how-to textbook. My sanity thanks you. I recommend watching in HD so you can see everything.

Tags: photoshop, tutorial, basic, beginner, kaylink, kaytothelink, adobe, tablet, cs3

ป้ายกำกับ : ตู้ปลา อโรวาน่า ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น