วันอังคารที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Digital Painting Tutorial : Hanagumori - Part2

Digital Painting Tutorial : Hanagumori - Part2 Video Clips. Duration : 7.88 Mins.


Tutorial here : dianae.deviantart.com Hello people! This is the 2nd part of the video screen capture I've done while painting "Hanagumori" : dianae.deviantart.com There are 8 parts total. Part 1 fr.youtube.com Part 3 fr.youtube.com Part 4 fr.youtube.com Part 5 fr.youtube.com Part 6 fr.youtube.com Part 7 fr.youtube.com Part 8 fr.youtube.com This painting has been done in order to write a digital painting tutorial explaining the techniques I'm using to paint. This is just meant to be informative. Tools used : Photoshop CS3 (but older versions can be used too, of course) and a wacom intuos 3A4 graphics tablet. Total painting time : approximately 12 hours, but I've changed the speed of the video (1500%). I've not put music so you can listen to your favourite music while watching it. I might write and record a specific soundtrack later if you feel that it really needs music, but this is just an informative video, not something artsy at all. I hope that it can be useful, if you have any question, you can leave them in the comments, I'll try to reply the best I can. Sorry for my bad english... I hope you'll understand though :)

Tags: Diane, özdamar, ozdamar, work, in, progress, walkthrough, photoshop, painting, hanagumori, tutorial, digital, art, asian, girl, doll

ขายยาทาเล็บ : อโรวาน่า วิตามินปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น