วันพุธที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

'How to draw anime hands' (A.Misaki)

'How to draw anime hands' (A.Misaki) Tube. Duration : 2.05 Mins.


Here's a lil' tutorial, bit crappy but i guess it's still useful lol. Done by the request of OtoChan2006, who gave me the serial code to activate open canvas. Deeply grateful to her =) First hand I draw in this vid looks fat lol...cause the screen shape I record with isn't good. Done on open canvas 4.06E with my new graphics tablet~ wee~ =D The last part of the vid is a sketch of hands I was practising on, copied many different poses from Matsuri Hino's 'Vampire Knight'. The way she draw hands, is simply beautiful. It's good to learn from her. Song: Selenite Artist: Ruruita

Tags: manga, drawing, hands, anime, tutorial, sketching

Visit : ตู้ปลา อโรวาน่า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น