วันอังคารที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Me drawing Eleanor

Me drawing Eleanor Tube. Duration : 5.08 Mins.


Yeah, It's me drawing Ellie. ^^ I just wanted to train with the graphic tablet I got for christmas. I really need more practise, I think. I wanted to show you how I draw the green sketchy lines, too. But I got some problems with recording and I didn't want to redraw everything. I know there're still some blurry lines but I didn't recognise them while drawing. I don't know if I should record the colouring, too. I'm not that good at colouring yet and I'm very slow. *lol* Well, I hope you enjoy~ First Song: Mess Around Second Song: Don't Stop Believing (¯`v´¯) ..`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´.·´¨) ¸.·¨) (¸.·´(¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯` • ๋●

Tags: Eleanor, Chipettes, Chipmunks, drawing

Tags : ตู้ปลา อโรวาน่า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น